Amsterdam 40 uur per week In Overleg
Product ManagerSolliciteer nu
Fit For Free / SportCity groeit en jij bouwt mee aan de groei van collega’s. Dagelijks zetten we ons in om de leden te helpen bij de vorming van een gezonde leefstijl. Vanuit ons Servicekantoor in Leiderdorp ondersteunen we bijna 120 clubs en bedienen we ruim 2.400 medewerkers. Voor meer informatie, zie www.fitforfree.nl en www.sportcity.nl
Fit For Free & SportCity are two large gym chains in the Netherlands with a strong track record of 20 years helping our members to lead happy and healthy lives. We are set re-defining the fitness industry by injecting digital products, talent and thinking from a range of different backgrounds to create Gym 2.0.
To start our journey, we are launching a digital experience that helps members to develop a habit of exercise by automatically generating workout plans based on their needs. It adapts in real-time to the situation and learns the more you use the platform. The first public product launch is planned for December 2019 and we expect to grow the team threefold over the course of 2020.
Though this is just the beginning …
As a Product Manager you will join a newly formed internal team to continue the journey towards gym 2.0. That means you will take control of a product aimed at helping users to build lifelong habits and (often) life changing results. This means being a co-author of a fitness experience that can shift lives by shaping an experience that generates real change in people’s lives.
The opportunity is to have high impact to a large and growing user base of close to 400.000 member is huge. You will be working with a talented team and be balancing your backlog and workload between optimizing an early base of a product to exploring untouched areas in health and wellness.
As a Product Manager you will create the product roadmap and define the strategic vision for your team driven by the overall vision of Fit for Free digital ambitions.
You report directly to the Chief Product Officer (CPO).
- Create an awesome fitness and health experience
- Work closely with the CPO to set an ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, the team, and the rest of the company.
- End to end team output from inception to production
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business
- Proven track record of being heavily customer centric
- Ability to start small and learn fast and make decisions with data
- Bonus: Fitness industry knowledge or fitness enthusiast
Agile / Digital Experience
- Experience in launching new products
- Deep experience in leading and facilitating teams in an agile setting
- Bonus: Experience working in a digital org linked to a brick and mortar business e.g retail or fitness.
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
- Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same
- Experimental mindset to drive innovation
- Willing to work at our office in Amsterdam
Wat we bieden
- Een leuke baan bij een jonge en sportieve organisatie;
- een informele bedrijfscultuur met dosis humor en energie;
- kansen om jezelf te ontplooien;
- een marktconform salaris;
- 25 vakantiedagen per jaar en 8% vakantiegeld.